This Saturday, May 19 – 8:00pm at Comedy Bar, the Sketchiest Sketch Show returns!
In true Aint It Cool fashion, we can reveal some spoilers about the new Peters material:
- The Peters will ASSEMBLE in their opening credits sequence.
- Something is living in the walls.
- A full moon will threaten someone’s cover.
- The Empire has a problem with religious tolerance. And they have a solution.
- Flashbacks to 1992 and 1998 will clearly date the Peters.
- Rick Santorum got some help from a dubiously higher power.
- The curtain call – like the closing credits of a Marvel movie – does not mean the show is over.
Join the Peters, the Templeton Philharmonic, and Smells Like the 80’s this Saturday, May 19 for THE SKETCHIEST SHOW!
Like this kind of stuff? Sign up for the TOsketchfest newsletter, and we'll ship goofy stories, sketch comedy news, festival offers, lineup announcements and the like – all direct to your inbox! But not too often... that's annoying.