Picking up your Performer Pass:
All TOsketchfest troupe members will receive a Performer Pass. You can collect your Performer Passes at the TOsketchfest Central Box Office located at 941 Bloor St. W. as of March 6th, the first day of the festival. The Box Office will be open from noon ’til 8pm daily during the festival.
Passes are registered under the names of the individuals listed on your application package (including any non-performing members like directors etc.) If there has been a change in your troupe membership, please let Ashley know before March 1st 2014. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Using your Performer Pass:
- Your pass is not transferable and is valid only for your personal use as a TOsketchfest troupe member. Box Office staff will randomly check ID of people using Performer Passes.
- Your pass gives you admission to any TOsketchfest show as long as there are tickets available at curtain time. If a show is sold out, no performers can be admitted, not even for standing room.
- Performer passes are not valid for any performances at Randolph Theatre or performances valued over $15.
- When you arrive at the theatre, put your name on the Performer Waiting List available at each venue’s onsite Box Office. At curtain time, the house manager will distribute tickets to the names on that list, in order in which they appear.
- Because it can be really busy at curtain time, performer tickets might be distributed after the show has started. Be patient, you might just miss the thrilling intro speech thanking our sponsors!