This Saturday, May 19 – 8:00pm at Comedy Bar, the Sketchiest Sketch Show returns!
Joined by Smells Like the 80s and Templeton Philharmonic, the Approximately 3 Peters return to headline this laugh spectacular with a bunch of brand new material.
In true Aint It Cool fashion, we can reveal some spoilers about the new Peters material:
- The Peters will ASSEMBLE in their opening credits sequence.
- Something is living in the walls.
- A full moon will threaten someone’s cover.
- The Empire has a problem with religious tolerance. And they have a solution.
- Flashbacks to 1992 and 1998 will clearly date the Peters.
- Rick Santorum got some help from a dubiously higher power.
- The curtain call – like the closing credits of a Marvel movie – does not mean the show is over.
Join the Peters, the Templeton Philharmonic, and Smells Like the 80′s this Saturday, May 19 for THE SKETCHIEST SHOW!
Click here for more!