Help us keep Canada laughing!
Comedy is one of Canada’s greatest cultural exports. It’s part of our national identity. And Canada has produced some of the greatest comedy acts and personalities in history. We think that’s pretty awesome, but we also think that’s something worth supporting… and we hope you do too!
TOsketchfest is one of Canada’s only charities dedicated to supporting the development of Canadian comedic talent. We do this by providing performance opportunities, facilitating learning and networking events, and by offering direct comedy project funding and mentorship.
Help us keep Canada laughing – donate to The Toronto Sketch Comedy Festival.
What does my donation do?
Your donation will create a world in which sketch comedy is the most important thing in Toronto for two weeks every March: where we can forget our fears and worries and simply laugh together; where comedy is rightfully celebrated as our nation’s greatest cultural export; and where Toronto’s comedy community is treated like the hilarious royalty they are.
Your gift will:
- Make the Toronto Sketch Comedy Festival happen!
- Keep our ticket prices affordable so everyone can enjoy the hilarity!
- Provide opportunities for troupes to showcase their work!
- Provide learning and networking opportunities for comedians who are early in their comedy careers!
In 2019 we are expanding our programs and need your support:
- New venues and new stages! We are adding an east side venue to the mix at Streetcar Crowsnest, and expanding our marquee programming on the stages of The Great Hall
- We’re hitting the road! The Best of TOsketchfest will make a stop at the Burlington Performing Arts Centre in 2019, and we’re building capacity to promote sketch comedy acts to presenters across Canada and abroad
- Expanded Comedy Country – our rural comedy series will begin in April this year, with two headliners book-ending a summer of comedy fun
- TOsketchfest Publishing – we have launched a publishing program to support acts with recording, editing, publishing and distributing live comedy albums
Are there other ways to make a donation?
Click the “Donate” button below or download our donation form and mail with your gift to:Toronto Sketch Comedy Festival
19 Argyle Crescent, Picton ON K0K 2T0
Charitable registration number: 824216808 RR0001
Thank you to our 2017/18 Season Donors:
Kerry Adams, Samantha Allen, Pat and Rose Anderson, Sandra Balcovske, Tyson B, Liza Balkan, Eric Baragar, Bennett Birchard, Marianne Bowman, Chris Brodie, Fudgy Bugger, Ron Burgundy’s Mom, Andrew Cain, Frankie Callow, Rod Carley, Oona Cass, Ashley Comeau, Jennifer Comeau, Paul Constable, Heather Conway, Sarah Crawford, Greg Crossley, Krista Dalby, Jenifer Dean, Megan Deeks and Simon Paabor, Sean Dignan, Alicia Douglas, Chris Earle, Oona & Liam Earle, Claire Farmer, Mike Farrell, Alessandra Ferreri, Lois Fine, Derek Forgie, Andrea Fowler, Tony Gilroy, The Lillian and Norman Glowinsky Family Foundation, Jenn Gould, Stan Guttman, Megan Hamilton, Robert, Jess, Willow and Eden Herzig, Peter Hill, Andrew Hladkyj, Shari Hollett, Ralph Holmes, Melanie Hunter, Sandy Jobin-Bevans, James Johnston, Kimberly Jose, Yen Kha, Robert Knox, Alex Kolanko, Chloe and Henry Korenblum, Carolyn, Lennard Commercial Realty, Arnie Lash, Arlene Leibtag, Chris Leveille, Benjamin Leveille, Kathy Leveille, Pierre Leveille, Paul Levia, Lukshmi, Dan MacKay, Megan MacKeigan, Nicole MacKereth, Fiona MacKinnon, Marjorie Malpass, Trevor Martin and Dale Boyer, Matt McIntyre, Chat and Karen Mitchell, Monkey Toast, Teresa Natale, Gord Naunton and Groove Communications, Scott Naylor, Damien Nelson, Gavin North, Niall O’Halloran, Frances Rawlings, John Richardson, Arthur Sinclair, Brian G. Smith, Susan Smythe-Bishop, Julianne and Paul Snepsts, David Sparrow, Art Tait, Raza Tanveer, Erin Thatcher, Nancy Thompson, Jessica Thornton, Vestacon Ltd., Susan and Glen Wallis, Scotty Watson, Carolyn Williamson, Cameron Wyllie, Denny Young.